fbpx

Manipur MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

M

The NEET Counselling for the state of Manipur will be carried out in the month of June 2019. The state government of Manipur will be releasing a provisional merit list comprising the names of candidates who have qualified the NEET 2019 examination. Candidates who have qualified the exam can later go on to register themselves for the counseling process.

The counseling session in the state of Manipur will be organized by the Directorate of Health Services along with the Government of India. The Medical Council of India will conduct the counseling for 15% AIQ seats while the remaining 85% of seats will be covered by the state quota seats to fill a total of 115 Medical Seats and 13 dental seats in the state.

Here’s detailed information for NEET Counselling process in the state:

The NEET Counselling registration process in Manipur will be conducted in the online mode while the counseling process will be carried out in the offline mode. The seats will be filled on the basis of Merit obtained in the exam, the number of vacant seats and the preference of college.

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

NEET UG Counselling Eligibility Criteria

All aspirants will have to fulfill the following criterion for admission. These are as follows:

  • All candidates applying for the counseling must be citizens of India
  • The upper age limit is 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
  • The aspirant must be a resident of Manipur. Whereas, candidates of North East states can go about to apply for admission at the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences.
  • All candidates must have qualified their 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% for General Category, 40% and 45% for SC/ST and PwD respectively in PCB along with English as their main subject.

Admission and Selection Process

  • The state merit list will be displayed on the website by the state authority on the specified date.
  • Herein, the candidates will have to fill their choices and lock their preference after completing the verification process on the specified date.
  • The first counseling will be conducted during the 3rd week of June 2019. Based on the number of vacant seats, the further sessions will be carried on.
  • After the seats are allotted, the students will have to be present on the allotted venue on the scheduled date and time.
  • In situations, when the candidates fail to be present on the venue, the admission will be considered canceled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

Documents to be carried along

Following are the documents to carry along at the time of admission and verification process:

  • NEET Admit Card 2019
  • NEET Score Card 2019
  • Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
  • Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
  • Caste Certificate
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • 6 Passport Size Photographs

Reservation Policy for NEET Counselling 2019 at Manipur

The reservation policy for the counseling will differ from state to state. Admissions for Medical and Dental colleges in Manipur will be in accordance with the norms set by the Government of Manipur which is as follows:

Category Percentage of Seats
Scheduled Tribe (ST) 31%
Scheduled Caste (SC) 2%
General Category 50%
OBC 17%

Strengthen your preparation for NEET 2020 with Target Publications’ compact study kit for NEET UG 2020. These include NEET UG Study Material, Online Test and Mock Tests as well as Video Lectures to make the preparation strategy easy. Moreover, you can also read through the blogs to gain an in-depth understanding of the subjects and topics in brief.

How to tackle Physics for NEET UG 2019? Tips to Study and Preparation Strategy
How to tackle Chemistry for NEET UG 2019? Tips to Study and Preparation Strategy
What’s the great advantage of opting for an Online Test Series to crack NEET UG 2019? Tests and Reports
What Are The Top 10 Most Common Mistakes Students Make in NEET UG?

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

About the author

Aishwarya Raghunath

Add comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

Aishwarya Raghunath

Get in touch

Quickly communicate covalent niche markets for maintainable sources. Collaboratively harness resource sucking experiences whereas cost effective meta-services.