Best CBSE Class 10 NCERT Reference Books, Notes, Grammar Books & Exemplar Books with Solutions By Target Publications
Administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education, the 10th CBSE Board exams attract over 21 lakh students annually. A pass percentage of 93.12% in the 2022-23 exams was seen with which the 10th CBSE exams demonstrated exemplary success among the students who appeared. With competition at an all-time high, students experience a lot of pressure and need holistic yet to-the-point study materials.
CBSE Class 10 Study Materials: Study Smarter, Not Harder
We live in times where students prefer smart work over hard work. Studying is an important task, but it needs to be as simple as possible.
That’s why notes, reference books and question banks have been introduced. These help in better understanding, exam-oriented studying and achieving remarkable results in the CBSE Class 10 Board exams.
Choose Excellence, Choose Target’s Class 10 Books
Target Publications has been recognised by the Corporate Review Magazine as one of the Top 20 impactful education companies in India. Our commitment to providing reliable educational materials for all levels of education, from preschool to college, has contributed to this achievement.
We prioritise student feedback and align our resources with the Board’s requirements to meet students' needs. Besides, we have introduced Quill - The Padhai App so learners can study effectively at their own pace.
Get the G.O.A.T. CBSE Class 10 Reference Books
At Target Publications, we have developed a range of notes, guides and reference books to meet the varying needs of students. Our resources are designed to empower you with nothing but perfect content, enabling you to attain exceptional results.
Here are the best CBSE Class 10 books by Target Publications:
- The CBSE Class 10 Science Notes are your go-to for all MCQs, Textbook exercises, In-Text and Exemplar questions as well as activities. The content is exam-focused and well-rounded for a 3-D understanding. Additional snippets of knowledge are included to supplement your preparation. Memory Maps help you with easy retention and recall of chapters. Competitive Corner enables you to solve higher-level questions to prepare you for future entrance exams.
- A teacher is what you will find in the CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Vol I and Vol II Books. They explain various mathematical concepts along with illustrative examples. All one-mark questions, HOTS, NCERT and Exemplar questions are covered with solutions; thus helping you practise, and in turn, achieve remarkable scores. Make Maths FUN-ctional with this guide!
- Based on the latest NCERT paper pattern, the Class 10 CBSE English Grammar and Writing Skills Book explains grammatical concepts in simple terms with examples. Solved exercises, practice questions and past CBSE Board papers are key highlights of this book. Furthermore, the book enables you to go beyond and solve Competency focused practice exercises.
- Find all the solutions to the NCERT textbook and Exemplar questions in the Class 10 Mathematics NCERT Textbook and Exemplar Problems and Solutions book. With proper topic and sub-topic wise division, it is easier to find the answers that you are looking for. Smart tips highlight important Maths facts and shortcuts so you remember them properly. Caution and Connections will help you avoid silly mistakes and connect different theories.
- Experience seamless problem-solving of all NCERT textbook and Exemplar questions with the Class 10 Science NCERT Textbook and Exemplar Problems and Solutions book. Finding answers is a breeze because of the organised topic and sub-topic-wise divisions. The book incorporates flowcharts to emphasise crucial facts for better retention. Additionally, it includes Caution and Connections to help you avoid careless errors and establish links across different theories.
- Solve and assess your knowledge with the CBSE Class 10 Competency Based Questions Mathematics book. It is in accordance with the National Education Policy (2020) and the latest circular and sample paper by the NCERT. Synopsis and Quick review in the beginning of every chapter gives the perfect kick-start to your preparation. With 1,000+ practice questions for Sections A and E－MCQs, Assertion-Reason and Case Study-based questions－the book cover Textbook, Exemplar and Additional questions.
- Gauge your ability to apply your understanding with the CBSE Class 10 Competency Based Questions Science book. Fully aligned with the National Education Policy (2020) and the NCERT syllabus, it covers all Textbooks, Exemplars and Additional Competency based questions. These include MCQs, Assertion-Reason and Case Study-based questions. Answer keys are provided for evaluation. In addition, the book provides flow charts and tables making revisions and retention easier.
Crack the CBSE Class 10 Exams Hassle-free with Target Publications
When you choose Target Publications' CBSE Class 10 reference books and notes, you gain access to invaluable resources that allow you to delve deep into topics, get exam-oriented notes and master fundamental concepts with precision. These materials serve as essential tools to enhance your understanding, optimise time management and construct winning answers in the CBSE Board exams.
Frequently Asked Questions of CBSE Class 10
Recent CBSE Class 10 Blogs