Terms and Condition
Dear visitor, if you continue to browse and use the website (www.targetpublications.org) for ordering books or using other online resources, you agree, comply and are bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term "Target Publications Pvt. Ltd." or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the web pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notification from our side.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We bear no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Refund & Cancellation
You can ask for a refund or cancellation under the following terms:
1. If a duplicate order is placed by the customer.
2. If the consignment doesn't reach you in a good condition. You have to confirm this at the time of receiving the consignment from the delivery person.
3. No refund or cancellation is applicable after 12 days of ordering the books. If you wish to cancel or return your order please contact us on our helpline. If the order has already reached you and you wish to return your order, you have to arrange for the return and bear the cost of shipping.
4. Refund or cancellation is not applicable for ebooks & online tests after send the login credential to the customer.
Delivery / Shipping
We dispatch your consignment within 24 working hrs of receiving your order. All orders placed on this website are delivered by our courier service provider "DTDC Courier". All Local deliveries (Maharashtra) take 2 - 7 working days and outstation deliveries take 3 - 10 days depending upon the courier service provider that we select for your consignment and your locality. You can track the status of your consignment at the following URL. Use your consignment no. that is being sent to you http://www.dtdc.in/
Please note: login credential for online tests and ebooks purchased from this website will send to your registered email address within 24 working hours after the payment confirmation.
Target Publications Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protect its visitor’s privacy online.
When a visitor subscribes to our newsletters or fills the enquiry form, we collect their email addresses.
Your email address is being used to send you emails about our new publications, offers, schemes and discounts.
You may find Registration form or Enquiry form on our website. The purpose of this online enquiry forms is to ask for your name, email address, residential address, contact number and other personal information.
From time to time we conduct surveys to know the experience of our visitors and book buyers.
How do we use your information?
Target Publications Pvt. Ltd. doesn’t sell your personal information to others.
We share your personal information only for the purpose of communication with you by Target Publications Pvt. Ltd. and its allied partners which include the courier service provider, delivery personnel etc.
We use your personal information/browsing experience to help us understand more about how our web site is accessed, how to improve the website content, send you information about our newly introduced products/services which we think may be of interest to you. However, if you do not wish to receive further information, you can unsubscribe from receiving our emails that are sent to you at any point of time or change the priorities of your subscription.
A cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser (hard disk) while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. The purpose is to provide the user with more personalized information.
Even if the cookies of your browser are turned off our website can be accessed, nevertheless you may miss some of the advanced interactive features of our website.
The entire study material available on this web site is the copyright of Target Publications Pvt. Ltd. All rights are reserved. The downloadable study material in PDF file format on this web site may be retrieved and downloaded solely for your personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or distributed without a prior written permission from Target Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Target Publications Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information and free sample material provided on this web site for any purpose.
The information and materials contained in the site, including downloadable files, text, graphics, links or other items have been provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis and from various sources. Although we have tried to provide information accurately it expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind is ensured in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event, would we be liable for any damages in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any person, or in connection with any failure of student’s performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure etc.