Std. 10th English Grammar Notes (CBSE) have been comprehensively put together in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Well in adherence with the Std. X Paper Pattern, this book by Target Publications lays down a strong foundation to maximize the subject knowledge of students; in order to boost their confidence.
1. Detailed description of the CBSE syllabus is given at the beginning of the book.
2. Chapters in the book comprise of the following features:
- Detailed theory along with sufficient examples is provided of every topic
- Solved Exercises with practice questions are included to facilitate better understanding and revision of concepts
- Extensive coverage of board questions to help students prepare in an effective manner.
- Inclusion of solutions for all the questions specified in the Workbook
3. The following topics are covered in the book:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Reported Speech
4. Dedicated section of Integrated Grammar Practice is included to facilitate a robust knowledge base among students.
This book has been meticulously put together to function as a guiding star for students who seek to build a powerful concept base. Std. X CBSE Notes by Target Publications are considered to be one of the best books for students, who appear for the Std. X Examination.