Writing makes an integral part of a child’s learning process. The age between 3 to 5 is the appropriate time to start inculcating kids with writing alphabets or the ABCs. Nurture Stroke Book C by Target Publications is an alphabet tracing book which has been meticulously designed to teach pre-primary children ‘How to draw strokes and lines’. The objective of the book is to provide kindergarten kids with ample practice to write alphabets in a correct manner.
Salient features of Nurture Stroke Book C are as follows:
1. Includes intensive Stroke and Alphabet practice to aid students write alphabets in perfect style
2. Each stroke introduced in the book is accompanied with simple indicators to aid kids understand the formation of strokes
3. Worksheets are included at the end of every chapter to render additional practice for kids
4. Activity sections included throughout the book to provide students adequate practice of writing alphabets
5. Includes simple illustrations to introduce kids to coloring
This book is loaded with colors, illustrations and fun activities presents a perfect combination to encourage children learn writing alphabets with the help of strokes and lines. We sincerely hope that this book designed as alphabet tracing book with their intriguing layout and content would keep children engaged and would become a stepping stone for young minds, towards the world of writing.