Std. 5th Perfect Environmental Studies Notes and Workbooks Combo, English Medium (MH Board) by Target Publications is a spirited foray in the world of active learning. This combo comprises of EVS Notes Part I and II as well as EVS Workbook Part I and II. These books have been meticulously compiled as per the ‘Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation’ (CCE) system. We’ve placed Class 5th students at the focal point of the creation journey of this combo with an aim to make the process of education both enjoyable and interesting.
Salient features of Std. 5th Perfect Environmental Studies Notes and Workbooks Combo, English Medium are as follows:
1. Environmental Science Notes comprises of Science, Geography and Civics whereas Part II comprises of History
2. Extensive coverage of all in-text questions under Summative and Formative Assessment sections is done in all three books
3. Summative Assessments entail questions with textual content as the focal point along with additionally formulated important questions
4. Formative Assessments sections in the Notes are divided into three sections, all of which cover application-based questions, oral questions and activity-based questions under the titles of ‘Apply your knowledge’, ‘Oral Work’ and ‘Activities’ respectively
5. Formative Assessment sections in the Workbooks cover activity based questions along with Project Work
6. The Notes book also comes equipped with a Glossary that is replete with general and understandable explanations of difficult textual terms
7. ‘Fun Time’ section is placed at strategic touch points throughout the Workbooks to help students enjoy the learning process
8. Chapter wise Assessments, Unit Tests and Semester Papers in all three books encourage students to test their knowledge quotient by way of self-assessment
This combo has been compiled to play the role of a precursor for the consecutive years of learning. Armed with an exemplary range of features, we hope these three books turn out to be a guiding light for students of Std. 5th and help them to prepare for their examination.