Basics of Calculus Simplified (For Std 11th and 12th Science, Commerce and Arts) by Target Publications is an extensively compiled handbook. The prime objective here is to introduce the subject of Calculus among junior college students in the most lucid manner in order to impart fundamental knowledge and strengthen their concept base. The idea during the compilation process of this book was to offer students with a new and simplified perspective and dispel any apprehensions with regards to this subject.
1. A detailed conceptual explanation of Calculus as a concept is given at the beginning of the book
2. Logically arranged chapters comprise of the following attributes:
- Thorough conceptual introduction
- Illustrations to help understand the concepts better
- Exhaustive coverage of examples to strengthen the concept base
3. The book concludes with five annexes that provide additional information about the following:
- Archimedes and Integral Process
- Inverse Trigonometric Function
- Derivative and Integral Tables
This book is an addition to the mélange of titles by Target Publications and stands out as one of the most sought-after books for Std. 11th students. It functions as a guiding star for all students who seek to enrich their knowledge of Calculus and have a holistic learning experience.