Alphabets makes the very core of language learning in children which later help transform them into words and sentences. The alphabets in Marathi are known as Moolakshar. Marathi Shabda Olakh is a part of ‘Nurture Series’ comprising of preprimary books for kids by Target Publications. The book is meticulously designed as Marathi Alphabet and Word Practice Book to introduce tiny tots to Marathi Alphabets. The objective of the book is to build a strong foundation for kids to learn Marathi language.
The salient features of Marathi Shabda Olakh (Marathi Alphabet and Word Practice Book for Kids) are as follows:
1. Each page includes colorful background and illustrations to engage children
2. The book introduces kids to learning Marathi words and formation of sentences
3. Includes ‘Marathi Moolakshar’ to acquaint kids to the basics of language learning
4. Each word is accompanied by colorful examples to aid kids relate to the letter
5. The book also introduces kids to writing ‘Bara kadi’ to set the base for sentence formation
This book is loaded with ample practice and colorful illustrations presenting a perfect combination to encouraging kids to learn Marathi. We sincerely hope that this book with their intriguing layout and content would keep children engaged and would become a stepping stone for young minds to build their Marathi vocabulary.