NEET - UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Vol. - 2.1 is an extensively compiled reference book for NEET – UG & JEE (Main) Chemistry for all Medical and Engineering Entrance Examinations by Target Publications. It is in adherence to the notified syllabus and covers the entire portion in a lucid manner. This chemistry book’s key attributes ensure that it stands out as one of the most competent books for NEET – UG & JEE (Main).
1. A total of 2615 MCQs including questions from different competitive exams are added in the book.
2. Brief yet comprehensive sections are a part of every chapter and enable students to strengthen their concept base. These sections are:
- Quick Review
- Topic-Wise Assessment
3. The MCQs are provided in the following format to build a robust knowledge base among students:
- Theoretical concepts
- Multi-step reactions
- Graph-based questions
4. Additional questions from various Competitive Examinations like AIIMS, JEE, TS EAMCET, BCECE, MHT CET, ASSAM CEE, WB JEE, K CET, GUJ CET, JEE (Main), NEET – UG etc., as well as conceptually challenging questions from NCERT Examples are included to help students understand the variations in questions.
5. MCQs from NEET-UG and JEE (Main) 2016-2022 are also added to give a reference point to students and enable them to prepare in an effective manner
6. QR Codes are added at strategic points to help students access solutions for all topic-wise assessments in the notes.
The Team at Target Publications is confident that this book would not just function as one of the best objective chemistry book for NEET – UG and JEE (Main), but would also assist students to build a powerful concept base. This complete guide of chemistry for NEET – UG and JEE (Main) equips aspirants of the Medical and Engineering Field with a knowledge bank that they’d require to crack this Entrance Examination.
|Subject||NEET-UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Vol. - 2.1|