NEET - UG / JEE (Main) Challenger Physics Vol. 1 is an extensively compiled reference book for NEET - UG & JEE (Main) Physics for all Medical and Engineering Entrance Examinations; by Target Publications. It is in adherence to the notified syllabus and covers the entire portion in a lucid manner. This Physics Book's key attributes ensure that it stands out as one of the most competent books for NEET - UG & JEE (Main).
1. An extensive coverage of Theoretical concepts, MCQs, and Formulae are offered to strengthen the concept base.
2. The MCQs under Concept Building Problems and Practice Problems are provided to facilitate thorough revision.
3. Sections like 'Quick Facts', 'Problems to Ponder' and 'Diagram Based Problems' are included to provide additional knowledge tools for the exam.
4. Additional questions from various Competitive Examinations like AIIMS, JEE (Main), NEET - UG, EAMCET, BCECE, K CET, GUJ CET, WB JEE, Assam CEE are included to help students understand the variations in questions.
5. Solved Questions from Previous Year's Papers for JEE (Main) & NEET- UG along with NEET UG 2022, and Odisha NEET 2020 are included to provide students with a comprehensive repository of all questions.
6. The book concludes with Two Model Test Papers to assess the level of preparation of the students on a competitive level.
7. QR codes are included at strategic points for providing hints to the candidates during preparation.
The Team at Target Publications is confident that this book would function as one of the best objective Physics books for NEET - UG and JEE (Main). It assists students to build a powerful concept base that equips aspirants in the Medical and Engineering Field with a knowledge bank that they'd require to crack this Entrance Examination.