JEE (Main) Challenger Physics, Chemistry & Maths Combo (PCM) is a set of comprehensive reference books that is in adherence to the syllabus notified for all Engineering Entrance Examinations. With the below mentioned key features, this set stands out as one of the most sought-after books for JEE (Main) aspirants.
The Book Features:
1. An extensive coverage of Theoretical concepts, MCQs, Formulae are offered to strengthen concept base.
2. The MCQs under Concept Building Problems and Practice Problems are provided to facilitate thorough revision.
3. Sections like ‘Quick Facts’, ‘Problems to Ponder’ and ‘Diagram Based Problems’ are included to provide additional knowledge tool for the exam.
4. Additional questions from various Competitive Examinations like AIIMS , JEE (Main), NEET –UG, EAMCET, BCECE, K CET, GUJ CET, WB JEE, Assam CEE are included to help students understand the variations in questions.
5. Solved questions from Previous Year’s Papers for JEE (Main) are included to provide students with a comprehensive repository of all questions.
6. The book concludes with Two Model Test Papers to assess the level of preparation of the students on a competitive level.
7. QR codes are included at strategic points for providing hints to the candidates during preparation.
The Team at Target Publications is confident that this book would function as one of the best objective books for JEE (Main). It assists students to build a powerful concept base equips aspirants of Engineering Field with a knowledge bank that they’d require to crack this Entrance Examination.
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|