Language is the medium of communication and also marks the core of learning. Furthermore, alphabets, phonics, pictures, and poems form the basis of a child’s learning process which later aids them in word-formation. Hindi Gyanvatika Book – Level 1 to 4 by Target Publications is a Hindi combo book series for primary kids that is designed to offer students a platform for instilling their curiosity and thereby strengthen their foundation of Hindi language further. Set in four levels, the book is comprehensively curated to nurture Hindi language learning.
The Hindi Combo book features:
1. The books range from Level 1 to 4 with each catering to introduce kids to different levels of Hindi language learning.
2. The books are an eclectic mix of Hindi poems, numbers and words, coloring, stories that are included to make learning more enchanting.
3. Examples and Activities are included at the end of each lesson to build a better concept base.
4. The book introduces kids to vast topics such as Numbers and Varnamala, Barakhadi, Chitra Varnan, Festivals of India, picture learning, Birds and Animals, Samanarthi Shabd, Virudarthi Shabd thereby offering overall learning.
5. Besides, the book also includes Coloring and Matra Practice to make the process of learning more entertaining.
6. Every topic is accompanied by wonderful images to ease the learning process.
7. The Teaching Guide section is included at strategic points to clear student’s understanding of the concepts.
Thus, Hindi Gyanvatika Level 1 to 4 acts as a perfect book of knowledge for kids to strengthen their Hindi language learning. Covering a myriad of topics from Hindi Poems, Barakhadi, Picture learning, Colouring, etc. makes it a one-stop study guide for building the foundation surrounding the Hindi language.