NEET - UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Vol. - 2.2 is an extensively compiled reference book for NEET - UG & JEE (Main) Chemistry for all Medical and Engineering Entrance Examinations; by Target Publications. It is in adherence to the notified syllabus and covers the entire portion in a lucid manner. This chemistry book's key attributes ensure that it stands out as one of the most competent books for NEET - UG & JEE (Main).
The salient features of NEET-UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Vol. - 2.2 are as follows:
1. A total 1843 MCQs including questions from different competitive exams are added in the book.
2. Brief yet comprehensive sections are a part of every chapter and enable students to strengthen their concept base. These sections are:
- Quick Review
- Topic-Wise Assessment
3. The MCQs are provided in the following format to build a robust knowledge base among students:
- Theoretical concepts
- Multi step reactions
- Graph based questions
4. Additional questions from various Competitive Examinations like AIIMS, JEE, TS EAMCET, BCECE, MHT CET, ASSAM CEE, WB JEE, K CET, GUJ CET, JEE (Main), NEET - UG etc., as well as conceptually challenging questions from NCERT Examples are included to help students understand the variations in questions
5. Additional chapter 'Principles Related to Practical Chemistry' as per JEE (Main) syllabus and compilation of named reactions is included to strengthen concept base.
6. MCQs from NEET-UG and JEE (Main) 2016-2022 are also added to give a reference point to students and enable them to prepare in an effective manner
7. QR Codes are added at strategic points to help students access solutions of all topic wise assessments in the notes.
The Team at Target Publications is confident that this book would not just function as one of the best objective chemistry book for NEET - UG and JEE (Main), but would also assist students to build a powerful concept base. This complete guide of chemistry for NEET - UG and JEE (Main), equips aspirants of Medical and Engineering Field with a knowledge bank that they'd require to crack this Entrance Examination.
|Subject||NEET-UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Vol. - 2.2|