NEET-UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Combo Vol. - 2.1 & 2.2 is a set of comprehensive reference books is in adherence to the syllabus notified for all Medical and Engineering Examinations. With the below mentioned key features, this set stands out as one of the most sought-after books for NEET – UG and JEE (Main) aspirants.
The salient features of NEET-UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry Combo Vol. - 2.1 & 2.2 are as follows:
1. Both the books comprise of 2615 and 1843 MCQs respectively.
2. Brief yet comprehensive sections are a part of every chapter and enable students to strengthen their concept base. These sections are:
- Quick Review
- Topic-Wise Assessment
3. The MCQs are provided in the following format to build a robust knowledge base among students:
- Theoretical concepts
- Multi step reactions
- Graph based questions
4. Additional questions from various Competitive Examinations like AIIMS, JEE, TS EAMCET, BCECE, MHT CET, ASSAM CEE, WB JEE, K CET, GUJ CET, JEE (Main), NEET – UG etc., as well as conceptually challenging questions from NCERT Examples are included to help students understand the variations in questions
5. NEET-JEE (Main) Vol 2.2. include additional chapter ‘Principles Related to Practical Chemistry’ as per JEE (Main) syllabus and compilation of named reactions to strengthen concept base.
6. MCQs from NEET-UG and JEE (Main) 2016-2022 are also added to give a reference point to students and enable them to prepare in an effective manner
7. QR Codes are added at strategic points to help students access solutions of all topic wise assessments in the notes.
Target Publications is confident that this set of Chemistry Volumes would serve all the examination-oriented needs of students as well as would help them build a strong concept base to ace the NEET – UG & JEE (Main) Entrance Examinations