Std 11th happens to be the base for HSC Board exams. Std 11th Arts Books (English, Economics, Maths 1 & 2) Notes Combo, Maharashtra Board by Target Publications is curated to facilitate students with extensive conceptual understanding.
All books are based on the new textbook of Std 11 syllabus which extensively covers answers to all textual questions.
1. Divided into four units which covers poetry, prose, writing skills and drama
2. Grammar and Vocabulary sections include an array of exercises to make preparation easy
3. ‘Things to Remember’, drama analysis, summary and character map foster quick comprehension
4. Separate chapter is dedicated for language study
1. Unique presentation of book highlighting the key features and font which connects to the readers
2. 'Smart Codes' and 'Smart Recaps' ‘For your Understanding’ 'Gyan Guru' (GG) to assist students to recall and memorize answers.
3. QR codes placed at strategic points throughout the notes
1. Extensive coverage of all textual content, practice problems and sub-topic wise segregation.
2. Additional sums for practice, MCQs, and Illustrative examples foster better understanding of concepts.
3. Covers all derivations and theorems
4. Recap of important formulae included at the end of the book
5. ‘Smart Check’ ‘Competitive Corner’ enable students reevaluate solutions
The books have been compiled as per the revised syllabus w.e.f. from the academic year 2021-2022 and guidelines prescribed by Maharashtra Board for Std. 11th students.
|Subject||English, Economics, Maths|