Target Publications’ Environment Studies Book 2 is a part of Blossom’s 2 book series. The book is meticulously compiled to introduce students to our immediate surrounding and instill in them the general behavior and functions. Through this book we have touched into various topics connected to environment with the objective of breeding social values within the young minds.
The salient features of Environmental Studies Book 2 are as follows:
1. The book touches through different aspects of our surrounding and environment including Our Body, Hygiene, Our needs, Family, Surroundings, Transport and Communication and Our environment.
2. Exercises and projects included throughout the book to render students practice.
3. Project section includes Coloring, ‘Trace the dots’, and ‘Paste Photographs’ to make learning fun.
4. Each of the topic is supported by vivid and fine illustrations to provide kids easy understanding to the subject.
5. Carefully chosen contents which kids can relate to in daily life.
This book has been designed after many brainstorming sessions, to suit all the needs of a child perfectly. We are sure that children the perfect medium for learning about the environment and their surroundings.
|Subject||Blossom Environmental Studies / EVS Book for Kids | Book 2|