Language forms the core of learning which begins with alphabets and later takes the shape of words. Target Publications' Blossom Vocab Builder D is part of vocabulary builder books series. It is an extensive vocab builder designed as preprimary book for kids between 6 to 10 years. Our core objective behind presenting the book is to aid children in the initial years of learning to build good communication as well as to enhance their linguistic skills.
1. Extensive coverage of new words, meanings and formation of sentences to build student knowledge in all three parameters
2. Includes 40 activities spanning across 14 categories which includes the following
- Compound Words
- Lexical Sets
- Singular and Plural
- Prefix and Suffix
- Rhyming Words
- Synonyms and Antonyms
3. Miscellaneous exercises are included to make children aware of their surroundings
4. Sections such as Palindrome, Kangaroo Words, Homonyms and Synonyms are included to enhance language skills
5. A Mascot has been introduced that randomly appears in between the topics to aid in visual understanding of exercises.
6. The book comprise of colorful illustration to aid kids in visual understanding of the exercises
7. Answers to all the activities are provided at the end of the book for students to assess their answers
This vocab builder book is designed to enrich children knowledge of languages in addition to broadening their grip of vocabulary. Combined with elaborate topics, number of activities and visually appealing illustrations, the book deems to be a guiding tool to assist kids in effective writing and speaking skills in addition to enhancing word power and communication.