Visual learning is one of the most important aspects that contribute to a child's early development. Simple drawing & colouring activities help children to develop cognitively, psychologically and creatively. Target's ‘Colouring Books for 3 to 7 year Kids (Combo of 6 Colouring Books)’ combo is a bundle of joy for the art and colour enthusiasts.
Colouring Books for 3 to 7 year Kids (Combo of 6 Colouring Books) combo comprises of the following books:
1. Blossom Colouring Book - A (Part 1) is the first colouring book you can hand over to your tiny ones. The underlying objective of this book is to help kids understand the basics of colouring in ascending order of difficulty.
2. Blossom Colouring Book - A (Part 2) is the subsequent colouring book that a kid can use to continue their annual expedition. The objective of this book is to help kids understand 'forms' beyond the basics shapes.
3. Blossom Colouring Book - B (Part 1) is a successive colouring book to the Colouring Book A Part 2. This book is created to help kids understand forms and shapes and get an idea about colouring an object within its boundaries.
4. Blossom Colouring Book - B (Part 2) is compiled to help kids understand two coloured objects. It would hone their aesthetic sense and teach them about colour combinations.
5. Blossom Colouring Book - C (Part 1) is the next book in this series. The objective here is to help kids understand complex forms and shapes in their immediate surroundings.
6. Blossom Colouring Book - C (Part 2) is the final colouring book in our six-book series. The aim of this book is to help kids understand the nuances of using multiple colours in an object.
We believe that this entire series of colouring books will form a plausible platform for all future artists.