NEET-UG/JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2 is a set of four comprehensive reference books is in adherence to the syllabus notified for all Medical and Engineering Examinations. With the below mentioned key features, this combo stands out as one of the most sought-after books for NEET – UG and JEE (Main) aspirants.
The salient features of NEET-UG / JEE (Main) Absolute Chemistry 1.1, 1.2, 2.1 and 2.2 are as follows:
1. Brief yet comprehensive sections are a part of every chapter and enable students to strengthen their concept base. These Sections are: Theory, Quick Review and Formulae.
2. MCQs are provided under varied headers such as ‘Theoretical Concepts’ and ‘Numericals’ are provided to build a robust knowledge base among students.
3. Additional questions from various Competitive Examinations like AIIMS, JEE, TS EAMCET, BCECE, MHT CET, ASSAM CEE, WB JEE, K CET, GUJ CET, JEE (Main), NEET – UG etc., as well as conceptually challenging questions from NCERT Examples are included in the notes to help students understand the variations in questions.
4. Chapter wise Assessment at the end of every chapter facilitates thorough revision among students.
5. NEET Absolute Chemistry 2.1 and 2.2 include MCQs from NEET-UG and JEE (Main) 2016-2022 are also added to give a reference point to students and enable them to prepare in an effective manner.
6. QR Codes are added at strategic points to help students access solutions of all topic wise assessments in the notes.
Target Publications is confident that this set of four Chemistry Volumes would serve all examination-oriented needs of students as well as would help them build a strong concept base to ace the NEET – UG & JEE (Main) Entrance Examinations.