Language makes the core of learning. Additionally, alphabets and phonic form the basics of language learning for a child which later leads to word formation. Target Publications’ Hindi Gyanvatika 3 is part of the Hindi Gyanvatika Blossom series, which is meticulously designed with the aim of presenting to students a platform to instill in them the curiosity for learning thereby aiding to strengthen their foundation in the Hindi language.
The salient features of Blossom Hindi Gyanvatika 3 are as follows:
1. The book is divided into four sections introducing students to different levels of language learning
2. Entertaining Stories and Poetries are also included to make learning fun for students
3. The book introduces students to ‘Meanings’, ‘Fill in the Blanks’, ‘One Word Answer’ and ‘One Sentence Answer’ to strengthen their foundation of Hindi language
4. Students are introduced to Synonyms and Antonyms to enhance their learning experience
5. Examples and Activities are included at the end of each lesson to build concept base
6. Sections like ‘Match the Following’ and 'fill in colors' are also included to make the process entertaining for students
7. Every lesson is accompanied by enticing images to help kids relate to the concept
8. Section of 'Teaching guide' is included wherever required to clear the understanding of students
This book covers a vast arena of topics such as ‘Meanings’, ‘Fill in the Blanks’, ‘One Word Answer’ and ‘One Sentence Answer’ ‘Match the Following’ along with activities like 'fill in colors' makes this a one-stop study guide for Hindi Language learning. Hindi Gyanvatika series by Target Publications are considered to be one of the best books for children to help them build their foundation surrounding Hindi language.