Language makes the core of learning. Additionally, alphabets and phonic form the basics of language learning for a child which later leads to word formation. Target Publications’ Hindi Gyanvatika 2 is part of the Hindi Gyanvatika Blossom series, which is meticulously designed with the aim of presenting to students a platform to instill in them the curiosity for learning thereby aiding to strengthen their foundation in the Hindi language.
The salient features of Blossom Hindi Gyanvatika 2 are as follows:
1. The book is divided into four sections introducing students to different levels of language learning.
2. The book begins with ‘Varnamala’ and ‘Barakadi’ to aid revision to kids.
3. Students are introduced to word formation to build their concept base.
4. Entertaining stories and poetries are included to make learning fun for students.
5. Questions and riddles are included to build student’s thinking capacity.
6. Activities like 'complete the dots' and 'fill in colors' are also included to make the process entertaining for students.
7. Every lesson is accompanied by enticing images to help kids relate to the concept.
8. Section of 'Teaching guide' is included wherever required to clear the understanding of students.
This book with a vast range of activities such as 'Riddles', 'Fill the dots', and 'complete the sentences', along with introducing kids to word formation makes this a one-stop study guide for Hindi Language learning. Hindi Gyanvatika series by Target Publications are considered to be one of the best books for children to help them build their foundation surrounding Hindi language.
|Subject||Hindi Gyanvatika Book - Level 2 | Hindi Poems, Varnamala, Numbers in Words, Barakhadi, Colouring, Matra Practice, National Symbols, Pictures, Birds and Animals|