This ebook has been comprehensively put together based on the latest syllabus and according to the new paper pattern as prescribed by the Maharashtra Board.
To start studying, make sure you have installed our Quill - The Padhai App. This app doesn't let you miss the feeling of learning from your hardbound books and provides you with a host of amazing features that make your learning experience enjoyable. This app lays down a strong foundation to maximize the subject knowledge of students; to boost their confidence.
Features that help you excel
Here are some interesting features that will help you to learn at ease anytime and anywhere.
Smooth horizontal page-flip just like a book
Underline, highlight, strike out the content
Clickable links providing direct access to videos
Add comments and text wherever you want
Connect to the web directly to search the meanings of difficult words
1. Chapters in this ebook comprise of the following features:
- Summaries and Paraphrases of the textual chapters and poems in both English and Marathi
- Glossary with meanings of difficult words in English and Marathi
- Extract wise division of chapters and poems in comprehension based format to make learning easy
- Extensive coverage of Poetic Devices in all textual poems
- Inclusion of Appreciation of all poems given in the textbook
- Answers to all the textual Writing Skills questions
2. Independent chapters of Grammar, Language Study and Writing Skills are provided to help students build a strong language base
3. Separate, dedicated chapters on Live English, Translation and Unseen Passages are given to enable students to enhance their comprehension and communications skills.
This app has been meticulously put together to function as a guiding star for students who seek to build a powerful concept base.