Std. 7th Perfect English Balbharati, Hindi Sulabhbharati and Marathi Sulabhbharati Workbook Combo, English Medium (MH Board) by Target Publications is a spirited foray in the world of active learning. These books have been meticulously compiled as per the ‘Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation’ (CCE) system. We’ve placed Class 7th students at the focal point of this book creation journey with an aim to help them practise more and understand the textbook in a better manner.
1. Extensive coverage of all chapters and poems replete with Glossaries, Paraphrases as well as Summative and Formative Assessments
2. Summative Assessment sections in every chapter incorporate questions based upon textual poems and chapters in addition to Open Ended Questions and Language Study
3. Glossaries are furnished with meaning of difficult words in Hindi as well as English for Hindi book and in Marathi and English for Marathi in addition to Idioms/Proverbs with their meanings to aid better understanding
4. A novel section titled ‘Oral Test’ is added before Formative Assessment to help students enhance their oral comprehension skills
5. Formative Assessment takes into account the development of linguistic skills through Oral Work, Study Skills, Writing Skills and Project Work
6. ‘Fun Time’ sections are placed at strategic touch points throughout the book to help students enjoy the learning process
7. A ‘Unit Test’ is furnished at the end of every Unit to test the students’ understanding of all chapters and poems that they have learnt in the respective Unit
8. Two Semester Question Papers at the end of the Second and the Fourth unit respectively provide students with an opportunity to test their knowledge quotient
These books have been compiled to play the role of a precursor for the consecutive years of learning. Armed with an exemplary range of features, we hope this book turns out to be a guiding light for students of Std. 7th and helps them to prepare for their examination in the most effective manner.
|Subject||English , Hindi, Marathi|