Std. 6th Maths and Science Notes, English Medium (Combo of 1 Maths and 1 Science Notes) by Target Publications is the continuation of our spirited journey in the world of active learning. This set of two books has been meticulously compiled as per the ‘Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation’ (CCE) system. We’ve placed Class 6th students at the focal point of the creation journey of these books with an aim to make the process of education both enjoyable and interesting.
1. Both the books within this combo are in line with the new, improved syllabus and aim to furnish students with absolutely fresh study material
2. Content within every chapter of these books is divided into two major sections namely, Summative Assessment and Formative Assessment
3. Summative Assessment entails questions with textual content as the focal point along with additionally formulated important questions
4. Formative Assessment section extensively covers activity-based questions to facilitate practice and revision
5. Chapter-wise Assessment at the end of every chapter is aimed at encouraging self-assessment among students
6. ‘Factory of Facts’ is the concluding section of every chapter in the Mathematics Notes offer students with interesting mathematical knowledge beyond the realm of textbooks
7. Science Notes conclude with a Glossary that is replete with general and understandable explanations of difficult textual terms
This combo of books has been compiled to play the role of a precursor for the consecutive years of learning. Armed with an exemplary range of features, we hope this combo turns out to be a guiding light for students of Std. 6th and helps them to prepare for their examination.
|Subject||Mathematics and General Science|