Std 11th happens to be the base for HSC Board exams. Std. 11th Economics, OC, Maths 1 & 2, BK Smart Notes Combo Books Commerce (Maharashtra Board) by Target Publications is curated to facilitate students with extensive conceptual understanding and offer a fresh approach to learning so as to prepare them for Std 12th. The objective of this book is to assist students to gain theoretical clarity of the topics and thereby instill in them the zeal to prepare effectively for the Std. 11 Examination.
The combo features:
1. Extensive coverage of all textual questions based as per the new Std 11 syllabus.
2. The books are presented in a unique way highlighting the key features and font which connects the readers.
3. Each chapter begins with index rendering an insight of the entire chapter
4. The Economics, BK and OC books cover additional questions in each chapter are added to foster better preparation for the examination
5. Answers to all questions are presented in a detailed and precise point-wise format to ease understanding.
6. Sections of 'Smart Codes' and 'Smart Recaps' to assist students to recall and memorize answers.
7. ‘For your Understanding’ section offers conceptual clarity to the topics covered.
8. Keywords and sentences are highlighted to aid easy and quick revision.
9. Inclusion of 'Gyan Guru' (GG), the mascot of Target Publications renders a practical touch to theory.
10. Mathematics book covers additional sums for practice, MCQs, Illustrative examples to better the understanding of concepts as well as covers Activity based questions.
11. Sections like ‘Smart Check’ enable students to reevaluate their solutions to strengthen preparation.
12. The books include QR codes placed at strategic points throughout the BK, OC and Economics notes to offer students practical knowledge through reference content.
These books have been compiled as per the revised syllabus w.e.f. from the academic year 2019-2020 and guidelines prescribed by Maharashtra Board for Std. 11th students. The exceptional study material provided herein makes it the ultimate reference book for Std. 11th students.
|Subject||Economics, OC, BK, Maths 1, Maths 2|