Std 10 Sanskrit Aamod (Entire) Question Paper Set | All Mediums | Past Paper and Model Questions / Sample Papers with Solutions | SSC Maharashtra Board | New SSC Syllabus
Aiming to score well in Sanskrit in your Std. 10 Board Exam?
Majority of the students opt for Sanskrit over Hindi because it is a scoring subject. As easy as it may sound, the subject requires immense practice to be able to help you score to the fullest potential. “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win”.
To enable students to get the required practice, Target Publications has published SSC Krutipatrika Sanch (Activity Sheets Compilation) for Sanskrit Aamod (Entire) for the students of Std. 10 of Maharashtra State Board.
This book includes:
1. Detailed analysis of the question paper to understand each type of question and the approach to answer it.
2. 10 Activity Sheets based on the reduced syllabus & latest paper pattern
3. Model Answer for all the activity sheets
4. Question-wise breakup of marks in the model answers to understand the marking scheme
5. ‘Note’ at relevant touchpoints to frame answers accurately
6. March 2020 Board Exam Paper with solution
This book will act as the perfect tool to provide you with sufficient practice before you give your final board examination. Add this book to your cart TODAY!
|Subject||Std. 10th Sanskrit Aamod (Entire) Question Paper Set with Solutions (MH Board)|