Std 10 Marathi Grammar and Writing Skills Book | SSC Maharashtra State Board | Secure 40 Marks | Coverage of Grammar, Essay and Letter Writing | Based on Std 10th Board Paper Pattern | English Medium
Are grammar & writing skills in Marathi your biggest pain points?
One of the biggest challenges for a student in Std. 10 is scoring well in languages. Students manage to score really well in other subjects but it is languages that really pull the percentages down. Scoring full marks in languages may be difficult but you can surely put all efforts to not lose marks.
We spoke to hundreds of students over the years and realized it was grammar & writing skills that was really a big challenge for them. Ironically, both grammar & writing skills make up for almost 40 marks out of 80 i.e. 50% in the subject of Marathi (Std.10). So, if you ace these topics, you are sure to score well in the subject.
To ease this challenge of the students and help them score well in grammar & writing skills we published this book – Marathi Bhashabhyaas va Upyojit Lekhan for 10th std. students of Maharashtra State Board.
In the Bhashabhyaas (Grammar) part, you will find:
1. All topics of grammar as per the latest syllabus
2. Explanation of each topic in simple language with solved examples
3. Practice exercises with sufficient space to write the answers
4. Answer key to the practice exercises to verify the answers
5. Two practice papers exactly in the flow of the paper pattern
The Upyojit Lekhan (Writing Skills) part includes:
1. 75 topics of essay writing
2. 20 topics of letter writing
3. 20 topics of summary writing
4. 20 topics of report writing
5. 25 topic of story writing
6. 23 topics of advertisement writing
This book will act as the perfect tool to ace the multiple topics of grammar & writing skills in your board exams and help you score to the fullest potential. So, what are you waiting for? Add this combo to your cart TODAY!