Std 10 Sanskrit Anand (Composite) and Hindi Lokvani Question Paper Set | All Mediums | Past Paper and Model Questions / Sample Papers with Solutions | SSC Maharashtra Board | New 2021 SSC Syllabus
Looking for the perfect book to help you ace the Std. 10 Board Examination?
The combo of Hindi Lokvani (50 marks) and Sanskrit Anand (50 marks) is a scoring one. Sanskrit is a scoring subject and Hindi is a subject that students have been studying for many years. As easy as it may sound, the subjects require immense practice to be able to help you score to the fullest potential. “If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win”.
To enable students to get the required practice, Target Publications has published SSC Krutipatrika Sanch (Activity Sheets Compilation) for Hindi Lokvani & Sanskrit Anand for the students of Std. 10 of Maharashtra State Board.
This book includes:
1. Detailed analysis of the question paper to understand each type of question and the approach to answer it.
2. 5 Activity Sheets each for both subjects based on the reduced syllabus & latest paper pattern
3. Model Answer for all the activity sheets
4. Question-wise breakup of marks in the model answers to understand the marking scheme
5. ‘Note’ at relevant touchpoints to frame answers accurately
6. March 2020 Board Exam Papers with solution
This book will act as the perfect tool to provide you with sufficient practice before you give your final board examination. Add this book to your cart TODAY!
|Subject||Hindi Lokvani, Sanskrit Aanand|