SSC Hindi Lokbharati Grammar Workbook and Hindi Writing Skills (Vyakaran and Upayojit) Practice Books | Std 10 2021 New Syllabus | SSC Maharashtra Board | 2 Books
Are grammar & writing skills in Hindi your biggest pain points?
One of the biggest challenges for a student in Std. 10 is scoring well in languages. Students manage to score really well in other subjects but it is languages that really pull the percentages down. It’s a known fact that scoring full marks in languages is difficult but you can surely put all efforts to not lose marks.
We spoke to hundreds of students over the years and realized it was grammar & writing skills that was really a big challenge for them. Ironically, both grammar & writing skills make up for almost 40 marks out of 80. So, if you ace these topics, you are sure to score well in the subject.
To ease this challenge of the students and help them score well in grammar & writing skills we published these books - Hindi Upyojit Lekhan & Hindi Vyakran va Shabdasampada for 10th std. students of Maharashtra State Board.
In Hindi Vyakran va Shabdasampada (Grammar) book, you will find:
1. 21 topics of vyakran va shabdasampada as per the latest paper pattern
2. Explanation of each topic in simple language with solved examples
3. Practice exercises with sufficient space to write the answers
4. Answer key to the practice exercises to verify the answers
5. Additional pockets of knowledge in the form of “Gyan Kumbh”
6. Essential additional points covered through “Yeh Bhi Jaane”
The Hindi Upyojit Lekhan (Writing Skills) book includes
1. 119 topics of essay writing
2. 45 topics of letter writing
3. 21 topics of preparing questions based on given passage (Gadya Aaklan)
4. 20 topics of report writing
5. 28 topic of story writing
6. 23 topics of advertisement writing
This combo will act as the perfect tool to ace the multiple topics of grammar & writing skills in your board exams and help you score to the fullest potential. So, what are you waiting for? Add this combo to your cart TODAY!