A Product By Lazy Bone Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Std 10 History and Political Science Ebook | English Medium | SSC Maharashtra State Board | Includes Concept Charts, Timelines, Table Completion and Model Question Paper for Practice | Based on Std 10th New Syllabus (ENotes) - Content © Target Publications Pvt. Ltd.
This ebook has been comprehensively put together based on the latest syllabus and according to the new paper pattern as prescribed by the Maharashtra Board.
To start studying, make sure you have installed our Quill - The Padhai App. This app doesn't let you miss the feeling of learning from your hardbound books and provides you with a host of amazing features that make your learning experience enjoyable. This app lays down a strong foundation to maximize the subject knowledge of students; to boost their confidence.
Features that help you excel
Here are some interesting features that will help you to learn at ease anytime and anywhere.
- Smooth horizontal page-flip just like a book
- Underline, highlight, strike out the content
- Clickable links providing direct access to videos
- Add comments and text wherever you want
- Connect to the web directly to search the meanings of difficult words
Salient features of SSC History EBook, English Medium are as follows:
1. Detailed description of the SSC Paper Pattern and Marking Scheme.
2. Chapters in this e-book comprise of the following features:
- Extensive coverage of all textual questions in Question Answer format
- Overview at the start of every chapter to provide a cursory glance at the content within
- Inclusion of Concept Charts, Timelines, Table Completion questions to help students understand concepts
- Suitable solutions are provided to all project based and In-text questions given in the textbook
- Assessment at the end of every chapter to facilitate self evaluation
- Introduction of Gyan Guru (GG), the Mascot of Target Publications to draw the attention of students to important bits of information throughout the book
- ‘Good to Know’ sections at relevant points in order to help students understand a historical concept with relevance to their immediate environment
3. A Model Question Paper as per the latest Paper Pattern is provided to test the knowledge of students.
4. Board Question Paper of March 2020 also included to render students better understanding of the exam.
This app has been meticulously put together to function as a guiding star for students who seek to build a powerful concept base.