Alphabets makes the very core of language learning in children which later helps transform them into words and sentences. The alphabets in Hindi are known as MoolAkshar. Hindi Akshar Gyan is a part of ‘Nurture Series’ comprising of pre primary books for kids by Target Publications. The book is meticulously designed as Hindi Alphabet Book to introduce tiny tots to Hindi Alphabets. The objective of the book is to build a strong foundation for kids in learning Hindi.
The salient features of Hindi Akshar Gyan are as follows:
1. Each page includes colorful background and illustrations to engage children
2. The book begins with introduction to strokes to build basic foundation in writing Hindi letters
3. The book includes Hindi alphabets to acquaint kids to the basics of language learning
4. 47 practice boxes for each letter to provide ample practice
5. Directions to write each letter is provided to make it easy for students to practice
6. Each alphabet comprises of two distinct examples to aid kids relate to the letter
7. Worksheets are included at the end of the book to provide revision
This book is loaded with ample practice and colorful illustrations presenting a perfect combination to encouraging kids towards hindi alphabet learning. We sincerely hope that this book with their intriguing layout and content would keep children engaged and would become a stepping stone for young minds to build their Hindi vocabulary.