Alphabets makes the very core of language learning in children which later help transform them into words and sentences. The alphabets in Hindi are known as Varnamala. Hindi Shabd Gyan is a part of ‘Nurture Series’ comprising of pre primary books for kids by Target Publications. The book is meticulously designed as Hindi Alphabet Book to introduce tiny tots to Hindi Alphabets. The objective of the book is to build a strong foundation for kids in learning Hindi by introducing kids to Barakadi and sentence formation.
1. Each page includes colorful background and illustrations to engage children
2. The book introduces kids to learning Hindi words and formation of sentences
3. Includes ‘Varnamala’ to acquaint kids to the basics of language learning
4. Each word is accompanied by colorful examples to aid kids relate to the letter
5. The book also introduces kids to writing ‘Bara kadi’ to set the base for sentence formation
This book is loaded with ample practice and colorful illustrations presenting a perfect combination to encouraging kids to learn Hindi Barakadi. We sincerely hope that this book with their intriguing layout and content would keep children engaged and would become a stepping stone for young minds to build their Hindi vocabulary.