MHT-CET Triumph Maths MCQs (Based on XI & XII Syllabus MH Board) by Target Publications is an extensively compiled handbook for Engineering aspirants in Maharashtra. The content of the book is in adherence to the syllabus notified for MHT CET Entrance Examination. It covers Std. XII portion as well as relevant chapters from Std. XI in a complete and lucid manner.
1. Detailed description of the latest MHT CET Paper Pattern, Marks Distribution and Syllabus for all subjects is given at the start of the book to help students prepare effectively
2. Compendious sections in every chapter enable students to strengthen their concept base. These sections are as follows:
- Chapter at a glance
- Evaluation Test
3. MCQs in the book are given under the following headers:
- Classical Thinking: consists of straight forward questions including knowledge based questions.
- Critical Thinking: consists of questions that require a basic understanding of the concept.
- Competitive Thinking: consists of questions from various competitive examinations like MHT- CET, JEE (Main), KEAM etc.
4. Questions from Previous Year’s Examinations are also added to give a reference point to students and enable them to prepare in an effective manner
5. Students can scan QR Codes placed in the Notes and access Hints for questions given in the Notes.
6. Two Model Question Papers are given as independent chapters to assess the preparation level of students
The Team at Target Publications is confident that this book would not just function as one of the best Mathematics books for MHT CET, but also would assist students to build a powerful concept base. It equips aspirants of Engineering field with a knowledge bank that they’d require to crack this Entrance Examination.