MHT-CET Triumph Physics, Chemistry and Biology MCQs Combo (Based on XI & XII Syllabus MH Board) is a set of comprehensive reference books in adherence to the syllabus notified for MHT CET Examinations.
1. Detailed description of the latest MHT CET Paper Pattern, Marks Distribution and Syllabus for all subjects is given at the beginning of the book to help students understand the nature of the examination
2. Compendious sections in every chapter in the books enable students to strengthen their concept base. These sections are as follows:
- Overview is provided at the beginning of every chapter to help students get a cursory glance at the content
- Sections titled ‘Formulae’, ‘Shortcuts’, and ‘Notes’ are covered to help strengthen the concept base
- Illustrative explanations of concepts is provided in order to foster a strong knowledge base
- Evaluation test at the end of the chapters, facilitates self evaluation
3. MCQs in the book are categorised under the following headers:
- Classical Thinking: consists of straight forward questions including knowledge based questions.
- Critical Thinking: consists of questions that require a basic understanding of the concept.
- Competitive Thinking: consists of questions from various competitive examinations like MHT- CET, KEAM, K CET, AFMC, AP EAMCET, AIIMS etc.
4. Questions from Previous Year’s Examinations are also added to provide a reference point to students and enable them to prepare in an effective manner
5. Students can scan QR Codes placed in the Notes and access Hints for questions given in the book or click on the links below
6. Two Model Question Papers are included as independent chapters at the end of every book to assess the preparation level of students
The Team at Target Publications is confident that this combo would not just function as one of the best PCB combos for MHT CET, but also would assist students to build a powerful concept base. It equips aspirants of Pharmacy Field with a knowledge bank that they’d require to crack this Entrance Examination.
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|