Innovative learning is imperative for the future of education to help students reach their full potential. Target Publications’ Online Test Series for MHT-CET Maths 2020 is our novel take on traditional learning. Its attributes make it an unparalleled tool for students who are poised to appear for MHT-CET examination.
Salient features of Target's MHT-CET Maths 2020 Online Test Series are:
1. MHT-CET Maths 2020 Test Series contains 24 Topic wise tests, 8 Revision Tests, 3 Unit Tests, 5 Model Tests and Each test can be attempted only once per user.
2. Target's Online Test Series is compatible with Mobile Phones, Laptops, Tablets and Desktops. In addition to the above, students have the flexibility to attempt the tests anytime from any of their devices.
3. Questions in every product are classified into three types based on their difficulty viz., Easy, Medium and Challenging. Topics and sub-topics are systematically divided on the basis of their importance from the examination perspective.
4. After submitting a test on the result page, students will be able to access detailed solutions of all the questions. Students have the facility to review these solutions multiple times.
5. Accurate reports of a student’s performance with questions classified as correct, incorrect and not attempted in a bar graph and pie chart format are provided. Apart from this, students can access detailed reports that involve real time rank prediction and time taken for solving each question, as well as the entire paper.
Online Test Series offers students a tool to smartly manage their time and use their strengths to maximise their result.
For more informations & FREE Tests: Click here...
Note: Once your order is placed, it will take 0 to 24 hrs to create your account on our online test portal i.e. www.targetpublications.org/online-tests. Once the account is created, we will send the login credentials to your registered email id so that you can begin solving the tests. You can click on ‘LOGIN (Online Test)’ to enter the credentials and begin your attempt.