Children in the age group of 6 to 10 years take their first step into the most formative years of their school life as they enter Class 1. This is an opportune time period to constructively mould them and generate within them, a thirst for knowledge. Target Publications’ Combo of Books for Class 1 comprises of six books, which will help students study and learn in a holistic manner. This combo of books is curated to suit the needs of children in the age group of around 6 to 10 years and is perfectly balanced from an Indian perspective.
- ‘Blossom Computers Book I’ is the first book in the series of eight volumes. It begins with a differentiation between machines and non-machines and introduces children to the fast paced world of computers and technology.
- ‘Blossom Environmental Studies Book I’ comprises of all the elements that form an essential part of the environment. This book introduces children to the composition of the environment as well as its varied functions in human life.
- ‘Blossom Hindi Gyanvatika Book I’ is collated for children to understand and adapt to a regional language, i.e. Hindi. It helps students in the development of their written and verbal skills through exercises and engaging illustrations.
- ‘Blossom Vocab Builder A’ and ‘Nurture Grammar Book I’ are compiled to enrich the vocabulary and grammatical skills of students in the English language.
- ‘Picture Dictionary A’ is a book that enthrals kids to absorb themselves in their surrounding and enhance their perception. It is a story of two siblings and their daily life through which students will get acquainted to various things in their surroundings.
This combo of books would definitely play an instrumental role in the school life of a Class 1 student. We sincerely wish to provide students with concepts as a part of these books, which will become a foundation for the upcoming years of school life.
|Subject||Vocabulary, Grammar, Computer, EVS, Hindi, Picture Dictionary|