Children in the age group of five to six are generally characterised to be very curious. This is why it is important to satisfy their curiosities in the most appropriate manner. This would help them achieve a holistic learning experience. Target Publications’ Books for Class 2 is a combo of six books specifically curated to suit the needs of Class 2 students in a complete manner.
- ‘Blossom Computers Book II’ is the second book in a series of eight volumes. This series has been specifically designed to help student acquaint themselves with the world of computers and technology. Here students are introduced to all the input and output devices of a computer as well as MS Paint and Notepad
- ‘Blossom Environmental Studies Book II’ is a book that covers a myriad of topics in connection to our environment. This book deals in detail with the ‘Human body’, ‘Our house’, ‘Festivals and functions’, ‘The environment and our surroundings’.
- ‘Blossom Hindi Gyanvatika 2’ not only helps children learn and strengthen the basics of a regional language but also helps them sharpen their communication skills in Hindi.
- ‘Blossom Vocab Builder B’ and ‘Nurture Grammar Book 2’ together help children to comprehend the nuances of the English language and to build a foundation with strong grammar and vocabulary skills.
- ‘Festivals of India’ is a book particularly compiled to exemplify the real mood of festivals through vivid illustrations and interesting information. The main objective of this book is to introduce kids to different festivals of India and to help generate cultural awareness about them.
We wish to provide students with a complete and thorough educational experience for their proper growth and development. This combo has been compiled to play an instrumental role in the school life of 5-6 year olds and to facilitate a clear understanding of the world around them.
|Subject||Computer, Hindi, EVS, Vocabulary, Grammar, Festivals of India|