Children in the age group of 6 to 8 are generally characterised to be very curious. This is why it is important to satisfy their curiosities in the most appropriate manner. This would help them achieve a holistic learning experience. This is a combo of six books specifically curated to suit the needs of students in a complete manner.
- 'Blossom Computers Book II' is the second book in a series of eight volumes. This series has been specifically designed to help student acquaint themselves with the world of computers and technology. Here students are introduced to all the input and output devices of a computer as well as MS Paint and Notepad
- 'Blossom Environmental Studies Book II' is a book that covers a myriad of topics in connection to our environment. This book deals in detail with the 'Human body', 'Our house', 'Festivals and functions', 'The environment and our surroundings'.
- 'Blossom Hindi Gyanvatika 2' not only helps children learn and strengthen the basics of a regional language but also helps them sharpen their communication skills in Hindi.
- 'Blossom Vocab Builder B' and 'Nurture Grammar Book 2' together help children to comprehend the nuances of the English language and to build a foundation with strong grammar and vocabulary skills.
- 'Festivals and Celebrations of India' is a book particularly compiled to exemplify the real mood of festivals through vivid illustrations and interesting information. The main objective of this book is to introduce kids to different festivals of India and to help generate cultural awareness about them.
We wish to provide students with a complete and thorough educational experience for their proper growth and development.
|Subject||Computer, Hindi, EVS, Vocabulary, Grammar, Festivals and Celebrations of India|