JEE (Main) Challenger Maths Combo Vol. - 1 & 2 is an extensively compiled reference book for JEE (Main) Engineering Entrance Examinations by Target Publications. The compilation of this book is in adherence to the syllabus that is notified for JEE (Main) Entrance Test. The below mentioned key attributes ensure that it stands out as one of the best JEE Mains Preparation Books.
1. Unique, elaborative Sections are a part of every Chapter and enable students to strengthen their concept base. These Sections are:
- Theoretical Concepts
- Important Notes
- Problems to Ponder
2. The MCQs in these books are segregated into three types to facilitate revision, viz.:
- Concept Building Problems
- Practice Problems
- Application Based Problems
3. The Additional Questions from various Competitive Examinations like JEE (Main), BCECE, AP EAMCET etc. are included in the Notes to help students understand the variations in questions
4. The books conclude with Two Model Test Papers that would assess the level of preparation of students on a competitive level
5. The purpose of these Notes is to provide students with an eclectic range of critical and advanced level MCQs to help them solve conceptually challenging questions within a stipulated time period
Target Publications is confident that this set of Mathematics Volumes would serve all the examination-oriented needs of students as well as would help them build a strong concept base to ace the JEE (Main) Entrance Examinations.