Often students preparing for competitive exams like JEE Mains are curious to know what types of questions will be asked during the exam. As per the current pattern of the JEE Main 2020 exam by NTA, each subject will have a total of 25 questions out of which 20 will be MCQs and the remaining 5 will be numerical value type questions. The primary difference between both is that in numerical type questions there will be no options provided unlike MCQs and the student will have to come up with the precise answer which can be either in the form of integral or fractional numerical.
Target Publications presents JEE Main new paper pattern book with the view of providing candidates the perfect platform to get an insight of queries related to JEE Main Numerical Response Questions and to provide them ample practice to attempt the questions during the JEE Main 2020.
1. The book is created as per the latest paper pattern of JEE Main 2020
2. Comprises a total of 2389 Numerical Value Type Questions (Physics - 748, Chemistry - 990, Mathematics - 651)
3. Topic-wise and Chapter-wise segregation of all questions to ease preparation.
4. Relevant Hints are provided to assist candidates in the process of solving
5. ‘Caution’ section included within solutions to keep students vigilant of commonly committed mistakes
6. ‘Alternate method’ provided to highlight another possible approach leading to the answer.
We firmly believe this JEE Main 2020 book will offer the perfect stop for every JEE Main aspirant as the book comprehensively caters to the needs of students and effectively assists them to achieve their goal.
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|