Expected rank according to your score
Your NEET score :
Your estimated rank would be :
Note: The rank predictor can predict your rank to an accuracy level of almost 90%. This tool allows NEET aspirants to predict the rank they might secure in the exam. The result this tool generates is based on previous year's data. This is just a prediction tool and these ranks & scores are not to be considered as final.
NEET is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions to medical courses like MBBS, BDS and AYUSH which are offered by colleges across India. Earlier NEET was scheduled for May 3, 2020, but now it has been postponed to July 18 to July 23 considering the lockdowns due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
What is NEET Rank Predictor Tool?
It is a prime tool which helps aspirants predict their rank depending on the marks they might score. The NEET Rank Predictor tool is helpful for aspirants who are eagerly waiting for their results as well as for those who will be appearing the exam and want to know where stand by the scores they received while giving mock tests. It can act as a great motivator for all the aspirants.
How to use NEET Rank Predictor Tool?
- Start by filling up details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, etc.
- Then select the format in which you want to enter your score, overall or subject-wise.
- Then enter your scores accordingly and click on the Calculate Rank button.
- If you are not logged in to your account kindly log in or else you can register yourself by verifying your mobile number and then login with your credentials and then click on the Calculate Rank button.
- After submitting your details a display tab with your tentative rank will be displayed on your screen.
How to Calculate your approximate score for NEET Exam?
To figure out the estimated rank, candidates will have to use the below formula,
NEET Score = (Number of correct answers X 4) - (Number of wrong answers X 1)
Further, given below is the marking scheme as per the exam pattern of NEET given by the NTA:
- 4 marks for every right answer of a question
- -1 mark for every wrong answer of a question
- 0 mark for questions not answered of a question
What are the Advantages of Using NEET Rank Predictor Tool?
- With the help of the tentative rank, aspirants can determine their performance which is based on numerous factors such as the number of aspirants who have appeared, the difficulty level, marking schemes and the cut-offs.
- Aspirants will get a tentative rank before the results are declared by NTA.
- The tentative rank will also help aspirants check out the list of colleges where they can their admissions.
- Getting to know about the cut-off trends in comparison to the previous years.
- Aspirants will also know the amount of competition they will face and how they fare you can amidst the competition.
We at Target Publications are of the mindset of supporting each and every aspirant who are preparing for the NEET Entrance Exam. For all the aspirants our offerings include NEET Books, NEET Question Papers Solution books, NEET Mock Tests to help everyone achieve their dreams and study at best Medical Colleges across the nation.