Std 12 Science Model Papers with Solutions and Chapter Wise Board Questions | Set of 2 Books | Based on Std 12th New Syllabus | HSC Maharashtra State Board Exam | Physics Chemistry Maths Biology
Do you know the secret to acing any exam? Going through previous Board papers and practising with model test papers. Keeping this in mind, Target has specially curated this set of books that contains Std. XII Science ‘20 Model Papers with Solutions’ as well as ‘A Collection of Board Questions’. Both books are written as per the latest syllabus and paper pattern of the Maharashtra State Board. The ‘20 Model Question Papers’ book for Std. 12 includes 4 Model Papers with solutions per subject viz. English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. Model Answer Papers are given in handwritten font along with mark allocation. Graphs and Diagrams have been provided wherever necessary. ‘A Collection of Board Questions’ is a chapter-wise compilation of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology Board questions. Each chapter is broken down into systematic sub-topics and all relevant questions asked in the Board Examinations from 1994 to 2022 have been included under each sub-topic. It includes MCQs, Theory Questions and Numerical Problems. Prepare with Target and score your absolute best in the HSC Board Exams!
1. Prepare for your Science HSC Boards smartly with Target’s Std. XII ‘20 Model Papers with Solutions’ and ‘A Collection of Board Questions’.
2. The set of 2 books is written as per the latest syllabus and paper pattern of the Maharashtra State Board.
3. The ‘20 Model Question Papers’ book for Std. 12 Science has 4 Model Papers with solutions per subject, namely, English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
4. 20 Ideal Answer papers are given in handwritten font along with mark allocation. These will help students understand how to write the ideal answer paper. Graphs and Diagrams have been provided wherever necessary.
5. How to use this book? Solve each model paper given in the book by timing yourself as if it is the actual Board Exam. Once the model paper is solved, check your answers with the model answer provided in the book and score yourself according to the mark allocation provided. Note down your observations or points of improvement.
6. ‘A Collection of Board Questions’ is a compilation of all the questions asked in the HSC Science Board Exam from the year 1994 to 2022. The questions from these past papers are selected based on their relevance to the current Board syllabus.
7. It covers Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The questions have been neatly segregated Topic-wise and Sub-topic wise.
8. Questions under each sub-topic are arranged chronologically (from oldest to newest) for systematic and easy preparation. They include Multiple Choice Questions, Theory Questions as well as Numerical Problems.
9. Questions from the latest HSC Board Examination are also provided.
10. Understand the pattern of questions asked in the Board exam and practise solving model papers to be completely ready for the Std. 12 Science Exam.
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology|