CA Exam Company Law / Corporate Law And Economic Law / Allied Law Books | CA Final Law Paper 4 May 2021 | Old & New Syllabus | Subjective & MCQ Question Bank | Set of 4 Volumes by CA Arpita Tulsyan
CA Final is considered to be one of the toughest exams in our country. With a study load of 2 groups, 8 subjects and thousands of pages to read, to-the-point exam-oriented study material is most essential. Well, your search ends here.
Paper: Corporate & Allied Laws (Paper – 4) CA Final May 2021
Applicability: Specifically, for May 2021 Exams. Also applicable for Nov 2021 exams.
Course: Old & New Course (Clear Bifurcation of Chapters is given in Index)
Amendments: Already covered till 31.10.2020. Any further amendments will be notified on YouTube channel.
Details of Book in form of Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qpx4dmvnyY
Sample of Book: https://arpitatulsyan.com/freenotes/
The books are divided into 4 volumes viz:
1. Content Book for Company Law - Volume I
2. Question Bank for Company Law - Volume II
3. Content book for Economic Laws/ Allied Laws - Volume III
4. Question Bank for Economic Laws/ Allied Laws - Volume IV
Salient Features of the Content Book include:
1. Multi – Coloured Book
2. Easy to Understand
3. Full Coverage of the Syllabus (Around 1268 Pages)
4. Detailed & Comprehensive
5. Includes all Amendments upto 31.10.2020
6. Explanation using Flowcharts wherever possible
7. Story Codes given to understand & retain the Answer
Relevant Case Laws covered
8. REVISION CHARTS, PENALTY SUMMARY, APPEAL TIME LIMITS SUMMARY ADDED CHAPTER-WISE
Salient Features of the Question Bank include:
1. MCQs covered for every chapter
2. 2260 Questions (Subjective & MCQs)
3. 14 – ICAI Past Exam Questions from May 2013 to Nov 2019 Exams
4. 15 – ICAI Mock Papers from August 2016 Series to October 2020 Series
5. 10 – ICAI Past RTP’s from May 2016 to Nov. 2020
6. 100% Questions from ICAI Material & ICAI Question Bank
All MCQ’s from Sample MCQs issued by ICAI – also covered.
Want to take a step ahead in realizing your dream of becoming a chartered accountant? Add this book to your cart TODAY!