Inter CA (ICAI: Intermediate Course) makes an important part of the Chartered Accountancy Course. Economics for Finance book is curated to present students a parallel ground for strengthening their foundation and helping them cover the entire syllabus in optimal time. The book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus along with offering a guide on how to study for 40 marks subject within 40 hours by providing to students a perfect chapter wise study time allocation.
1. Extensive coverage of entire syllabus
2. Includes Smart revision for a holistic content overview
3. Includes Average study time as a guide to study for 40 marks in 40 hours
4. Pie Charts and Topic Tagging included presenting students sub-topic-wise weightage
5. Includes solved numerical and separate homework numerical section for assessing preparation
6. Videos via QR codes included offering conceptual understanding
7. Past Exam Paper and Model Question paper also included presenting the best practice ground.
With this book, we aim to present to all CA aspirants a platform to gain ultimate knowledge and thorough practice.