Computers Book VIII by Target Publications is an extensive handbook specifically compiled to bring students closer towards the use of Computer Technology. The objective of this book is to nudge students not only to understand but also to ingrain technology as a vital part of their life.
1. Chapters in the book comprise of the following features:
- Simple language is used to explain technical concepts in the most lucid manner
- 'Let's Learn' section enables students to strengthen their knowledge base about various computer applications
- 'Let's Answer' section facilitates revision of all the concepts that are explained throughout the chapter
2. Activity sections are included at the end of every chapter to provide students a hands on experience of the knowledge they've acquired in every chapter
3. Chapters herein are designed to encourage students to become adept with many aspects of computer technology viz. C++ Programming, MS Access, HTML and Dot Net
Through this book, Target Publications aims to create illuminating study material, which students can make optimum use of in this fast paced, technology driven world.