Computers Book III by Target Publications is an extensive handbook specifically compiled to suit computer education oriented requirements of students. The objective of this book is to nudge students not only to understand but also to ingrain technology as a vital part of their life.
1. Chapters in the book comprise of the following features:
- Simple language is used to explain technical concepts in the most lucid manner
- 'Let's Learn' section enable students to strengthen their knowledge base about various computer applications
- 'Let's Answer' section facilitates revision of all the concepts that are explained throughout the chapter
2. Activity sections are provided to hone computer technology skills of students
3. Chapters herein are designed to encourage students to become adept with many aspects of computer technology viz. Classification of Computers, CPU Tower, MS Paint, Notepad, Introduction to WordPad, Windows 7, MSW Logo and Internet, etc.
Through this book, Target Publications aims at the creation of illuminating study material, which the students can make optimum use of in this fast paced, technology driven world.