fbpx

Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

R

The NEET entrance examination was held with full swing on May 05, 2019 in major parts of the country and on May 30 at Odisha and Karnataka where the exams were rescheduled due to Fani cyclone. The results were released on June 05, 2019. Immediately after the release of the results, the application process for NEET Counselling will set swing. In the state of Rajasthan, the counseling process will begin from the third week of June. It will be managed by the Medical Education and Government of Rajasthan.

Before the commencement of the counseling, the government of Rajasthan will be releasing the provisional merit list comprising the names of candidates who have qualified for the exam. Students whose names are enlisted in the list will be deemed eligible for going ahead with the application form filling.

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

In this article, we would be providing an in detail information about the Rajasthan NEET counseling for 2019 process and what are the necessities to take care of:

About NEET Counselling

The NEET counseling will be conducted separately by the state government of respective states and the Medical Council of India. The MCI will conduct counseling for filling 15% of AIQ seats, while the remaining 85% seats will be filled through State quota seats. Candidates who fall into the eligibility criteria will be rendered admission for MBBS and BDS degrees in top colleges of Rajasthan.

Selection and Registration

  • The registration and counseling will take place through online mode. All aspirants must register themselves on the website online so as to participate for the registration process.
  • Based on the choice of college filled, the rank obtained in the exam and the availability of seats in preferred college, the seats will be further allotted to the aspirants.
  • The authority will declare the first counseling list online. Candidates who are satisfied with the college allotted to them are required to be present on the scheduled day at the college, failing which the admission of such candidates will stand canceled.
  • At the college, the candidates must carry their original documents to the allotted college and the fees for confirming admission.

Documents necessary to be carried

Below listed are the documents that must be carried along at the time of verification and admission to the respective colleges. These are as follows:

  • NEET Score Card 2019
  • NEET Admit Card 2019
  • Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Class 10
  • Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Class 12
  • Identity Proof
  • Seat Allotment Letter
  • Category and Caste Certificate
  • PH Certificate
  • Domicile Certificate
  • 4 Passport size photographs
  • A printed copy of Online Registration Form

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

Reservation Criteria

The Reservation criteria are subject to differ from state to state. The reservation criteria for candidates for the state of Rajasthan are as follows:

Category    Percentage of Seats
Scheduled Caste (SC)     16%
Scheduled Tribe (ST)    12%
OBC-NCL    21%
Son or Daughter of Defence Personnel    1%
PwD 5%

With NEET 2019 results already out and the counseling process already on the verge, this is the perfect time to start the preparation for NEET 2020. With almost 1 whole year pending for candidates to prepare and kickstart their learning, choosing the perfect study material, and tools becomes an essential aspect. Keeping this very thought in mind, Target Publications brings about the best offering of NEET UG Study Material comprising of NEET Absolute and NEET Challenger series for PCB.

The NEET Absolute Series is designed in a manner for introducing and acquainting candidates with the basics of the topics before beginning with solving the questions and revising the concepts. Once the candidate is well versed with the concepts, they can go on to revise their concepts by referring to NEET Challenger series.

Other preparation tools which students can refer further include Online Test Series and Mock Tests to get acquainted with the exam format. Additionally, you can also refer to our YouTube channel to gain guidance from our subject experts on the subject through videos.

Also, bringing to you a few blogs which can assist you in speeding your preparation through good study hacks and tips:

Other Counseling you can go through:

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

About the author

Aishwarya Raghunath

Add comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

Aishwarya Raghunath

Get in touch

Quickly communicate covalent niche markets for maintainable sources. Collaboratively harness resource sucking experiences whereas cost effective meta-services.