For all candidates who aspire to entire into either Medicine or Dental colleges after the completion of their 12th boards are required to mandatorily qualify the NEET UG examination. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test also popularly known as NEET is a National Level Examination. The entrance is the sole examination conducted by the central government for rendering admission to MBBS and BDS courses in top colleges across India.
This year, the exam was held on full swing on 5th May 2019 across different centres of the country. The results will be declared at the end week of May. The results will be further followed by the counselling process. The NEET UG counselling will be held in the 4th week of June consecutively across different states of the country including Tripura. The participating candidates will have to fill the forms online by visiting the official website of NEET.
In the state of Tripura, the NEET UG counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Health and Family. Herein, 85% of the state quota seats will be filled by the state authority, while the remaining 15% of AIQ seats will be filled by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
To render to candidates a detailed understanding of the entire counselling process, here we present to you complete information for admission of MBBS and BDS at Tripura:
Foremost, the information of all the candidates who have qualified the NEET UG entrance will be published by the respective state authority on their official website. All candidates are requested to check their names and accordingly register their participation for the counselling. The number of counselling session will depend upon the availability of seats.
- The registration will be held through Online mode for NEET counselling for MBBS and BDS at Tripura
- All aspirants will have to fill in their personal details including email id, mobile number and application number.
- The candidates will be notified for the counselling wherein they will have to be present at the scheduled venue with the required documents.
- This will be followed by choice filling for colleges. Herein, students must select their choice of college which they want to take admissions. It is necessary to fill the choice of colleges in the order of preference. The allocation of seats will be done on the basis of scores obtained, the number of vacant seats and the choice of college
- Candidates will also be required to pay the counselling fee along with getting their documents verified.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their seat allocation after the first counselling will be rendered a provisional admission letter by the authority
- All those who are selected must be mandatorily present at the allotted college, failing which the admission will stand cancelled.
The list of documents to be carried
Below mentioned is the list of documents to be carried along at the time of admission which are as follows:
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- NEET Score Card 2019
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Class 10th
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Class 12th
- Category Certificate
- Residence Proof
- PH Certificate
- Payment of Fee Receipt made online or Challan
- Recently clicked Passport Size Photographs
The reservation policy of different states differs according to the norms laid by the respective state governments. As per reservation policy laid down by Government of Tripura for taking admission to different categories are as follows:
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
|General Category (GC)||50%|
Entrance examinations play an important role in the lives of all 12th science students. NEET is one among the most essential examinations which provisions students in availing admission for Medicine and Dental Courses in and across the country. However, the greater the exam, smarter is the techniques required. And hence, we at Target Publications have presented impactful methods for cracking the boards with our NEET entrance examination kit comprising of compact study materials, Online Test Series and Mock Tests. For eliminating any doubts arising in the minds of the candidates during preparation, our books are also provided with QR codes which direct them to the video lectures developed by subject experts.
In addition, you can also read through our blogs to gain a deepened insight surrounding the study hacks, preparation tips and much more.