Admission Process for Mizoram MBBS counseling
In accordance to other states, the admission to MBBS and BDS will be conducted on the basis of the score obtained in NEET entrance examination. Once the results are realized this will be followed by counseling process. The counseling process tends to differ from state to state based on the norms set by their respective government.
Here in this blog, we would talk extensively about the admission process for MBBS counseling in the state of Mizoram. Check out below to know the entire information in detail:
About MBBS and BDS counseling through NEET scores
The counseling session for MBBS will begin during the fourth week of June 2019 through online mode. It will be conducted by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. The admission process conducted through counseling will cover a major portion of 85% of state quota seats in accordance to the ranks scored by the candidate in the NEET examination in government as well as private universities.
How will the counseling session be conducted?
The counseling process will be conducted through online mode and the seats allocation will be also done through online mode. The state authority will start with publishing the state-wise merit list for all candidates of all the categories based on the NEET-UG result. However, prior to this it is necessary to fill the registration form so as to appear for counseling.
Procedure of Application Processing for MBBS and BDS admission at Mizoram
All candidates who have qualified the NEET UG entrance can go on to register themselves for the state counseling starting from fourth week of June. Below listed is the procedure for participating in the Mizoram NEET counseling for 2019.
Registration of Candidate
- Candidates will have to foremost register themselves for the counseling by visiting the official website of NEET.
- On registration, candidates will be sent the USER ID and password credentials for logging in.
- All candidates who are registering are recommended to fill in the appropriate details and take a printout of the application form after completion.
- Fill your preference
- Once the registration is done, the next window will appear with choice filling step
- Herein, candidates must fill in their choice of college as per their preference
- It is necessary to be careful when filling the choices as no alteration in selection will be accepted later
- Once the choices are filled, move to the next step of locking the choices. Candidates must lock all the choices, failing so will obstruct the further processing and such candidates who haven’t locked their choices will not be considered for counseling.
- The next step is document verification which is extremely important
- Without verification of the documents, candidates won’t be considered for further procedures
- Candidates must ensure to carry all the mentioned documents along with original and one set of photocopy at the time of verification.
Allotment of Seat
- On the basis of the ranks acquired by the candidate in the merit list, the allocation of seats will be carried on
- However, candidates who are dissatisfied by the seats allotted to them respectively can reapply for the subsequent rounds of counseling
- Those who are allotted seats and are as satisfied with the same must report to the allotted college within the time frame mentioned.
- Candidates must also carry along all the required documents when reporting for admission.
What are the documents required to be carried at the time of counseling?
Candidates must carry along all the below-mentioned documents at the time of counseling. These include:
- NEET 2019 Admit Card and Score Card
- Mark sheet of Class 10
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12
- Category Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
- Passport-size Photographs
- Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria for the state quota seats both in Government as well as Private medical institutes will be in lines as set by the state medical authority. Candidates who claim for the reservation must produce relevant documents as a proof for reserve category.
As per experts, the early you start, the better it is. Thus, it is not compulsory to wait until you reach class 12th or take a break later to prepare for the entrance exam. You can way start in your Std. 11th itself. To guide you with the strategies and tricks, we have drafted a blog written by experts from the field.
Also, we have enlisted which the top mistakes which students miss out from paying heed thereby losing their marks. Do check out the blog below:
Herein, reading alone won’t get you marks either. You need the appropriate resources to make it possible. Target Publications’ notes and test series for NEET UG are most sought by students to prepare for their examination. Our offerings are listed below:
- NEET Study Materials – Absolute and Challenger Series
- NEET Online Test Series
- NEET Mock Test
- NEET Video Lectures
Log in at our website to browse through our splendid collection. Pick the best and get aptly close to your goal.