fbpx

Meghalaya MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

M

The NEET counselling for seeking admission to Medical and Dental courses in the state of Meghalaya will begin from the fourth week of June. The counseling process in the state will be conducted under the supervision of Department of Health & Family Welfare under the guidance of Government of Meghalaya. Through the NEET counselling, 15% of seats will be reserved for AIQ by MCI while the remaining 85% will be selected by the state government.

Candidates who wish to avail admission in top medical and dental colleges in the state of Meghalaya will have to register themselves for the counselling process. The entire process is mentioned below:

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

Counselling process for NEET Meghalaya

The state authority will be publishing the NEET 2019 merit list with the names of every qualified student. Students who have qualified their NEET can further apply for the counselling by registering through offline mode. The candidates will have to later go on to get their documents verified at the scheduled venue.

Here is step wise process:

  • After the state government releases their merit list, the students who are enlisted on the list can go on to take up the counselling.
  • All students whose names are enlisted must register themselves offline.
  • The registered students will be notified for the counselling wherein they will be required to be present at the scheduled venue on the scheduled date.
  • During the counselling the candidates will have to fill in their choice of colleges where they wish to enroll.
  • There is no limit of choices for candidates to enroll, however, they must ensure to arrange them on the basis of their priorities as the admission will take place on the basis of the seats available, preference and merit percentage.
  • Candidates who are satisfied with their allotted college will have to report to the college on the said date. It is mandatory to be present on the said date, failing which the admission of the students will stand cancelled.
  • The seats will be considered confirmed only after the candidate makes the entire payment of fees along with passing the fitness test.

Documents to be carried to the center

The below listed documents will be required for both verification as well as to carry to the allotted college. These are as follows:

  • Recently clicked passport size photograph
  • NEET Score Card
  • NEET Admit Card
  • Class 10 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
  • Class 12 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
  • Category Certificate (if applicable)
  • Character Certificate
  • Allotment Letter sent by OJEE
  • Migration Certificate
  • Domicile Certificate

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

Reservation Criteria

The reservation criteria will be as per the margin set by the respective state governments of Meghalaya. Eligible candidates will have to present suitable documents in favor of the claimant.

NEET is an important examination for students who aim to become successful professionals in Medical and Dental field in the future. Candidates who are aiming for NEET UG 2020 have still one complete year left for preparing for the examination. If you begin now, the sail will be much smoother and one will be able to clear the examination backed with immense practice and revision.

However, choosing the best study material, study tools and methods play a crucial role in determining the percentage of scores, one will receive. Target Publication thus offers a compact and competent study tool kit comprising of best series and mock tests to strengthen preparation. Our Absolute and Challenger series for NEET is developed to present a platform wherein they can build their concept as well as take up revision.

Our offerings include:

NEET UG YouTube Lectures by subject, experts rendering a deeper insight into the subject. Subscribe to our channel at YouTube and do not miss any update on the latest videos uploaded. Stay Updated and Ahead with Target!

Do not forget to read our blogs for further guidance on Study Hacks, NEET exam preparation and much more. Here are few examples for your read:

Buy NEET UG BooksBuy NEET UG Online Test Series

About the author

Aishwarya Raghunath

Add comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

Aishwarya Raghunath

Get in touch

Quickly communicate covalent niche markets for maintainable sources. Collaboratively harness resource sucking experiences whereas cost effective meta-services.